Yoga Private Training Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates for Yoga Private Training are a great gift choice for those you care about.
- Gift Certificates available in 1-100 hour blocks of time.
- Discount Rates Available: More then 5 hours of private training.
- Training Locations can very and travel costs may be applicable.
- Private Training Gift Certificates can be sent to you or a recipient of your choice.
- Appropriate for spouses, parents, children, grandparents, family, friends, employees, and employers -- men, women and children of all ages.
- Gift Certificates are good for 1 person.
- Group Discount Available upon request.
When are gift certificates appropriate? (Holidays and occasions)
- New Year’s Day Gift – Help someone keep their New Year’s resolution to get in shape.
- Mother’s Day Gift – Your Mom will love being pampered.
- Father’s Day Gift – Give Dad a gift that encourages healthy habits.
- Christmas Gift – Avoid the malls, and give a great gift that won’t be duplicated, and will fit anyone!
- Anniversary Gift – Your spouse will love your creativity!
- Birthday Gift – Your husband, wife, children, parents, grandparents, employees, boss and friends will have fun choosing from the variety of services and products they may purchase with their gift certificate!
- Bridal Shower Gift – Help the bride and groom to settle their nerves with a private yoga class.
- New Mother Gift – A Yoga Private Training gift certificate will encourage any new mom to take an afternoon and spoil herself with a massage – or sign up for a Pilates class!
- Baby Shower Gift – A pregnancy yoga class will help ease anxiety and tense muscles.
Contact Us for more details or call Michelle at (250) 812-8355
When will the certificate expire?
A Yoga Private Training Gift Certificates expire 1 year after the purchase date. The date of purchase is listed on the certificate. Expired gift certificates will not be accepted as payment by any of our participating gift certificate redemption sites.
What if the certificate is lost or stolen?
Gift Certificates work like cash, and are transferable to other parties. Therefore, we do not replace certificates that are lost or stolen after receipt.
Corporate and Bulk Orders
Businesses requiring multiple certificates and/or specified certificate values may contact us for assistance.